We help you build effective leadership and teams
We have extensive business and industry expertise
For too long, information technology has operated as a separate part of the business, with leadership and IT teams struggling to understand the language and priorities of each other.
Cybersecurity has now become a critical business risk – not just a technology issue. Businesses have to rethink how they manage cybersecurity – moving it from a technology issue into the C-suite.
Businesses now need a new breed of talent who can talk the language of the boardroom and manage the risks – and opportunities – of the vast amount of information held by organisations. These new leaders also need to influence employee behaviours, creating a culture that understands and respects cybersecurity risks. Most cybersecurity breaches are because employees failed to follow protocols that should protect the business.
We have built a cyber practice to support our clients, providing the support to respond to the challenges of the digital economy and cybersecurity risks. Our services address both people and technology issues
- Talent sourcing for cybersecurity/digital economy talents – we leverage our expertise as executive searchers to identify and recruit this scarce talent
- Organizational capabilities and readiness assessment related to the cybersecurity function
- Training to improve cybersecurity understanding and work culture attitudes across the workforce
- Cyber resilience testing – to identify the vulnerabilities and assess status quo
- Consulting to build a technical cyber defense strategy
- Consulting to develop a CISO framework related to cyber security functions and processes, independent from the IT department
- Periodic third party resilience tests
Our cyber team includes our own consultants who have worked for major technology firms, along with a network of leading cyber technology specialist partners.
I close this series of blogs with probably the most risky one of all. Previously, […]
I can hear the reactions already, “the cheek of that fellow at MM&CO, telling […]
“It’s your job to find my husband a job,” cried out the rather petulant voice […]